Random Post

This is a pretty random post. Today was the 2nd paper for the A-maths test and the test was pretty ok till i got to question 5. It was a trigo question rather easy i thought after all in secondary school we are only expected to know two identities. OK so here is what was written on the piece of paper. (1/cosec x) + (1/(cosec x +1))= 2tan x sec x. ok so i did what i thought was a easy question.

I thought it would be rather tricky based on the 3 mark weighting it had how ever i was in for a surprize. After trying the question for 30min and still not getting the answer i tried to substitue values for x to test if the question was correct. Then i thought that my calculator must have had some virus for it showed the question was wrong.

Ok so i finally skipped the question after spending a full 30min on it. (the test is only 2 hours so i effectively wasted 30 min on a three mark question). Ok so i was damn annoyed with myself for not being able to solve a rather easy question in one of my favourite topics. Next, the question was a combination and permutation once again i was stuck(this time it was my fault). I misinterpreted the question and thought it was more difficult than it really was.

Ok, after seeing that i didnt know how to solve it, i skipped it and went on to the next question. Then, i carried on doing the paper.

So here I was wasted 30min on an unsolvable question and then had no idea that the stupid question was wrong. Ok, maybe a typo or somthing i thought and the proceeded to solve the obvious question (1/(cosec x -1))+(1/cosec x +1) = 2tan x sec x. Thats when i guess Mr Chye shoudnt have spoken, he said this :"I wrote it into the computer, the printer printed it wrongly" ARGH now i have a stupid machiene to blame for not having enough time all for just one stupid 3 mark question which wasnt even correct. ARGH BYE BYE FULL MARKS FOR A-MATHS.. SAD. CRY..



The confused ONE
Name: Chaitanya
B`dae: 14/03/1990 (einstein shares my B-dae!!)
Sch00l: Anderson..
Class: De best class
CCA: SJAB and ganna be maths soc soon!!


Falling in LOVE with
The WORLD of anti-confusing(maths!!) things( If only it exists)


Hating
People who get confused by maths (It cant be confusing!)


I wish
-That everyone loves Mathematics!
-To eat non-stop without growing fat!!
-Time machine


Archives
APRIL 06
MAY 06
JUNE 06
JULY 06


Talk to me, tell me your name




Links

Subscribe to AndSecMT
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

SJAB
Aaron
Audrey
Bee leng
Carine
Celene
Fangyi
Huizhen
Huishan
Janice
Jasmine
Joan
Jessica(Mei Shi)
Liwen
Lynette
Minshan
Nadia
Ping Kee
Pei Jun
Polly
Rachel tan
Rachel koh
SARIZAN!!
waiching
weiching

Classmates
angelyn and ankita
ariana
chew yan
evona
geraldine
Jun Jie
Weisiang
Have i forgotten to link you?
pls tag.


Excuses List

Here are some excuses for not doing maths homework. Thanks to a library book.(i dont really use them.. i jus dont do HW!!)
I did not do my Maths because...
1) It was cold at night that i burnt all my pencils for warmth.
2) My pet mistook the homework as veges and ate it.
3) My book was left in my locked drawer where as the key was flushed into the toliet bowl.
4) I accidentally drop it into the library book drop.


Superman!

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me

I'm more than a bird:I'm more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It's not easy to be me

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I'll never see

It may sound absurd:but don't be naive
Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed:but won't you conceed
Even Heroes have the right to dream
It's not easy to be me

Up, up and away:away from me
It's all right:You can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy:or anything:

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

It's not easy to be me.

Copyrited by Jean.L